Water Distribution Systems
CTQ has a team of professionals with in-depth knowledge of water distribution systems. Our professional practice is highly experienced in all stages of infrastructure implementation, from conceptual planning to detailed design, tender, and construction services. Our team has been involved in the development of water master plans for entire water utilities and new subdivisions, infrastructure assessment, detailed design, retrofits, constructions services and administration, information management and GIS implementation, hydraulic simulations of water distribution systems, and engineering advisory for a wide range of topics required by water utilities.
Some of our services include:
- Development of entirely new water systems or retrofitting existing systems to handle new demands
- Water master plans for water utilities and new subdivisions
- Modeling distribution systems including reservoirs, pump stations, pressure zones, and all required flow scenarios for infrastructure sizing
- Conceptual Design, Detailed Design, Tendering & Construction Services, to take the project from your initial needs all the way through final completion
- Implementation of GIS systems for information management
- Advisory for Bylaw development including standard details and Capital Expenditure Charges
- Design of small treatment facilities
- Water licensing assessment
- Annual Dam Inspections
- Water distribution system separation (Irrigation and Domestic)
- Design of key infrastructure facilities such Pump Stations, Reservoirs, PRV stations, Re-chlorination Facilities among others.