Junior and Intermediate Planners, Urban Designers and Landscape Architects
CTQ Consultants Ltd (Kelowna, BC) is currently seeking a Junior Planner/Planning Assistant to join our busy Engineering and Planning firm in one of the fastest growing regions in Canada.
Established in the beautiful Okanagan Valley for 15 years, our consultancy serves local government, large institutions and the development industry throughout BC. Our projects range from some of the largest master planned communities to special area revitalization and policy development for small and large municipalities.
If you are a professional that enjoys working in multi-disciplinary teams and on a diversity of projects with great clients, we are keen to meet you. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior professionals while you continue to grow your interests and skill sets.
A university degree in Urban Planning, Landscape Architecture or related discipline is essential for the successful applicant. We are looking for the right personality that is suited for consulting and that may be complemented by responsible experience in the private sector, local government or the real estate/development industry.
Junior Planner/Planning Assistant
- Experience in the BC context of municipal planning
- Provides support to Senior Planners and Designers
- Responsible for research, report and policy writing, public consultation, development applications, municipal regulations, client interaction, land use plans, urban design
- Proficiency in various computer programs that will assist in study analysis, visual aid and preparation of large reports
- Ability to work independently on a wide variety of projects to help build livable community
- Eligibility for membership in PIBC/CIP
If you feel you might be the right fit, please forward your resume and cover letter to:
Andrew Zelke, CPA, CA – Chief Financial Officer / Human Resources Manager:
For more information about working at CTQ, please visit our Careers page.