Intermediate Civil Design Technologist
CTQ Consultants Ltd (Kelowna, BC) is currently seeking a Intermediate Design Technologist to join our busy Engineering and Planning firm in one of the fastest growing regions in Canada.
Established in the beautiful Okanagan Valley for 16 years, our multi-disciplinary consultancy serves local government, large institutions and the development industry throughout BC and Alberta. Our projects range from some of the largest development communities to specialized developments for small and large municipalities.
If you are a professional that enjoys working in multi-disciplinary teams and on a diversity of projects with great clients, we are keen to meet you. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior professionals while you continue to grow your interests and skill sets.
- College diploma in Civil Engineering Technology
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Proficiency with AutoCad and Civil 3D is required
- Experience with grading design would be an asset
- Experience with GIS would be an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Valid BC Drivers license
- Report to Project Managers and/or Engineer(s) of Record
- Work both independently and as a key member of our team
- Problem solve and provide innovative design solutions
- Continued attention to quality and detail in your work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
To apply for this position please forward your resume and covering letter to:
Subject: Career Application – Intermediate Civil Design Technologist
Attn: Andrew Zelke, CPA, CA
For more information about working at CTQ, please visit our Careers page.