Careers – Intermediate Design Technologist
Is this you?
CTQ Consultants Ltd (Kelowna, BC) is currently seeking a Intermediate Design Technologist to join our busy Engineering and Planning firm in one of the fastest growing regions in Canada.
- Are you a professional that enjoys working in multi-disciplinary teams and on a diversity of projects with great clients?
- Are you looking to have the opportunity to work alongside senior professionals?
- Are you wanting to continue to grow your interests and skill sets?
This is us –
Established in the beautiful Okanagan Valley for 18 years, CTQ serves local government, large institutions and the development industry throughout BC. Our projects range from some of the largest master planned communities to special area revitalization and policy development for small and large municipalities.
CTQ is a full-service Engineering, Planning, Transportation, Geospatial and Urban Design firm. Our integrated approach allows us to take on exciting and challenging development projects or municipal initiatives from ideas to concepts and from plans and strategies to implementation and construction. We work closely with our clients to help them understand concerns, challenges, and opportunities that are unique to their project.
Our diversity and scale of projects, our long list of outstanding private and public sector clients, and our ability to apply multi-disciplinary teams to challenging issues, has put CTQ in a position of high demand. Our passion for completing assignments, while keeping an eye on “Cost, Time and Quality”, has proven successful in growing from 5 employees in 2003 to 24 currently. We have been told by our clients that we are leaders in our field – this is always a nice thing to hear!
We set ourselves apart by utilizing integrated teams, innovative technologies, and adaptive management strategies to provide practical, creative, and sustainable solutions. Our recognized commitment to help plan and build sustainable communities has resulted in many long-term ongoing client relationships in the private and public sectors.
What we are looking for!
- Experience: Minimum 5 years
- College diploma in Civil Engineering Technology
- Proficiency with AutoCad and Civil 3D is required
- Experience with grading design and GIS would be an asset
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Valid BC Driver’s license
- Reporting to Project Managers and/or Engineer(s) of Record
- Feel comfortable and confident to work both independently and as a key member of our team
- Problem solve and provide innovative design solutions
- Continued attention to quality and detail in your work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
What we bring to the Table!
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will receive a competitive salary based on skills and experience along with the following excellent package:
- Extended medical and dental package.
- RSP matching of 3% after the first year which goes up to 5% after 5 years.
- 3 weeks of vacation on joining.
- Flexible work hours, you can set your own schedule if you are meeting your responsibilities to clients and the greater team.
- Opportunities to work remotely as needed.
- Relocation assistance available to the right candidate.
- We cover professional membership fees.
- We encourage continuing education programs, webinars and assist with the fee coverage.
- Frequent social and team building activities, not to mention that your birthday is a day off with pay!
Upon joining CTQ Consultants you will be welcomed into a casual but professional environment where open communication is valued at all levels.
CTQ Consultants is a rapidly growing organization, if you are looking to join a company that offers great potential for professional growth and to feel part of a great team then CTQ Consultants would like to meet you!
Connect, Contact, Reach out – Let’s do this!
To apply for this position please forward your resume and covering letter to:
Subject: Career Application – Intermediate Design Technologist
Attn: Andrew Zelke, CPA, CA